Sunday, June 21, 2020

Amazing RPi 4 setup with 250GB SSD and 1.5TB storage space!


Of course, this is not the best and most powerful setup but it is an interesting solution. All these hard drives I have laying around so I decided to use them and it is a great addition to Raspberry Pi 4.

So what we do have here:

The first component here is the case for Raspberry Pi 4, Argon One. Very well design aluminum case with controlled fan for cooling and power on/off button. The fan has a little bit annoying sound. This housing is excellent for overclocking Raspberry Pi 4, I'm running all day on 2 GHz without any problem.

The second piece of the puzzle is a USB 3.0 hard drive docking station. Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5″ Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan. This is excellent for the system drive and for storage. In my system, I'm having 250 GB SSD for system and programs and three 500 GB hard drives for storage.

I'm pretty happy with this setup, fast boot over SSD and enough space for storage.

Thanks for visiting!
Till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Programing AT89C2051 using SDCC compiler on Debian Linux

My Homemade AT89C2051 Development Board First and foremost we need to install a compiler and we need a programmer to load the code into the ...